Are you a startup or a growing company without in-house legal counsel?
We at Anderson Adderly Group have expertise working with companies such as yours offering legal services that include:
- Business Organizations and Corporate Strategic Planning
- Contract drafting and Negotiation of Corporate Agreements including IT, Employment, Service, and other corporate agreements
- Corporate Strategic Planning- Mergers and Acquisitions, Initial Public Offerings, Business Reorganizations, etc.
- Developing, Drafting and Implementing Corporate Policies
- Reviewing Vendor contracts- IT, HR, Marketing, and other Service Agreements
- Business Training and Development on Legal and Compliance Matters
- Corporate Governance and Compliance Matters
- Registering Service Marks
~ Extremely Knowledgeable and Time Efficient ~
“Usually my experience with attorneys has been painful. Not with Roberta. She is extremely knowledgeable and very efficient. Roberta handled some very complicated business situations for me in less time than I even expected. If you are looking for an extremely competent, hard-working attorney, that values your time and money, Roberta is great!!!”
– Andrew, Broadstreet Capital Markets LLC
Your In-House Legal Expertise — Just Externally
We have a dream to help entrepreneurs convert their business ideas into successful businesses.
Having worked with multiple startups and growing companies, our founder, Roberta Anderson, feels strongly about the need to provide the same level of legal expertise to growing companies that the “Big” companies have at their disposal.
As a licensed attorney with over 20 years of business and finance experience, she helps bring the same in-house legal expertise, just externally!
Contact her directly at 845-470-2027 or use the form to the right.
Latest Anderson Adderly Blog
Many new business owners opt to form single member limited liability companies as opposed to operating as a sole proprietor. This is typically done to protect their personal assets from business-related liabilities. When a single member limited liability company is formed, the owner is referred to as the single member [...]
Once you have decided to start a business, you must decide where you will organize your business. For most prospective business owners, the first thought is to organize or form their business in their home state or even the state where the business is in. While doing that is certainly [...]